Terms and Conditions
Your "Swingers Holiday in Spain" break is for you to relax and enjoy, we need to make sure that you and the other guests do not upset each other, so we have a set of simple terms and conditions that you need to understand and accept before booking. We try to keep the rules to a minimum, but sufficient to ensure that most people have an enjoyable time.
- These breaks are for swingers. Everyone will be looking to have sex with people other than their normal partners.
- We do not guarantee you will have sex with any other guests or the hosts, swinging is a consensual act between people who find each other attractive.
- All sex must be consensual, if it is not consensual it is a rape and the authorities will be called.
- No hard drugs.
- Anyone found using "date rape" drugs, or dealing any drugs will be reported to the police.
- Easy on the alcohol - a drunk is not an attractive swinging partner, and will impair your performance.
- No means NO! - if anyone says no when you ask, or attempt to join them, please respect them and retire. If you persist you will be asked to leave the house.
- No pressure - do not try to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do - not even your own partner.
- Open bedroom doors - invitation to others to join them in the room.
- Closed bedroom doors - please respect the privacy of people in the room.
- Do not enter another guests bedroom unless you have been invited, or unless the door is open and the guests inside are having sex - open door means you are invited to join the fun.
- Photography: Please do not attempt to take photographs or videos of the other guests unless you have their prior permission.
- Nudity is allowed in all parts of the house.
- Sexual activity is allowed in the guest rooms and around the pool area. Please: Do not have sex on the terrace facing the town, we do not want to upset the neigbours.
- Safe Sex: It is the choice of both people to decide if condoms are to be used, it either person wants to use a condom, they should be worn. Please bring your own condoms and leave any left overs in the big bowl upstairs. There are usually some condoms available in the playrooms.
- Be open minded - everyone is here for sex and fun. Different people find fun in different things. If that is not what you want - please don't come.